This weeks GTA Online update has added several new vehicles, all of which are Super Autos. As of late, Rockstar is being very generous with their login unlock bonuses and players get two this week. There’s also Double bonuses and the usual discounts.
South Andres Super Autos
The new vehicles added today are street cars that players have been stealing since Grand Theft Auto V was launched. Now you can own them:
Just head over the San Andreas Super Autos to purchase these new arrivals:
- Benefactor Serrano
- Karin BeeJay XL
- Fathom FQ 2
- Emperor Habanero
Double GTA$ & RP Bonus and More
Trading Places (Remix) has been extended from last week, so you’ll still be getting Double GTA$ & RP from now until September 17th.
For this week only, all contested goods are doubled in Business Battles.
Alongside these bonuses, Nightclub owners will see 2X Popularity Boost and for completing Nightclub Management Missions. Arms dealers gain 25% Speed Boost on Gunrunning Research & Manufacturing.
- Nightclubs – 25% off
- Nightclubs Add-Ons & Renovations – 25% off
- Bunkers – 40% off
- Trade Prices)
- Festival Bus – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Pegassi Tezeract – 30% off
- Lampadati Viseris – 30% off
- Canis Kamacho – 30% off
- Ocelot Pariah – 35% off
- Ubermacht SC-1 – 35% off
- Grotti Turismo R – 40% off
- HVY Barrage – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades – 25% off
- Body Armor – 25% off
- Ammo – 25% off (including Mk II Ammo)
- After Hours Masks – 25% off