After a very long wait, The Fun Pimps have finally released an experimental build of Alpha 17 for 7 Days To Die on steam. This update is huge, adding new features, fixing some bugs, adding some new bugs and brings some major mechanical changes to the game. Alpha 17 is still an experimental build and will have some issues. If you want a more stable experience I would wait for the final release. Check out the full release notes below:
Alpha 17 Official Early Release Notes (B197)
Art, Lighting, PBR Rendering and Texture Streaming
First off, we’ve updated Unity Engine versions to take advantage of physically based rendering features, as well as greatly improved scene lighting. We have also integrated Unity’s new Texture Streaming which lowers texture ram and provides support for crisp HD textures. This streaming allows us to add nearly unlimited art content in future updates.
- Nearly all objects and surfaces in game have been improved to support the new lighting features.
- Ambient lighting improved to show more natural scene lighting.
- Many surfaces now light with natural subtle reflections to improve overall scene appearance.
Join up with friends to form a Party which allows you to play together much easier. Do this by simply inviting a player to your Party from the players menu tab. The system offers these benefits:
- Share team XP with nearby party members of Zombie Kills
- Share Quests.
- Track Party members location, and health.
We’ve added a brand-new quest system. The player receives quests by simply talking to a Trader and looking at his offered jobs and accepting a quest. The player can progress through the ranks of 6 quest difficulty tiers receiving better reward choices for each quest and for graduating each Tier. With it comes a new quest reward system that gives the player XP, money and a growing choice of multiple rewards that can be modified by perking up into the new Daring Adventurer Perk. The system supports many new and old quest types including:
- Clear Sleeper
- Hidden Cache
- Buried Supplies
- Clear and Fetch
- Clear and Hidden Cache
- Treasure (Old)
- Challenge (Updated)
The Navezgane world grew from 16 square kilometers to 36 square kilometers in size and the terrain and the height have been given an overhaul. The height is much more extreme and natural looking. You will not recognize the world.
We’ve re-imagined dozens of original A16 locations with a complete art and gameplay overhaul converting them to beautiful and quest-able dungeon experiences. We have also created many brand-new locations. These locations are all setup to support a variety of quests of 6 Tier difficulties. All locations are working in Navezgane and Random Gen worlds. Over 125 new locations and counting. Some of these include:
- Shamway Factory
- Shotgun Messiah Factory
- Navezagne Hospital
- Perishton Courthouse
- 4 Skyscrapers in Departure
- New giant Perishton Church
- 4 new Perishton Business Strips
- 9 Old Businesses
- 8 Abandoned houses (Non Quest)
- Apartment Building
- 65 Houses of varying size and challenge
- 8 Ramshackle Survivor Sites
- Water Works Utility Company
- 3 Army Camps
- 3 Barns
- Bus Stop (Non Quest)
- Road Culvert (Navezgane Olny)
- 7 New Garages
- Red Mesa Installation
- Vacant Lot
- Gas Station
We’ve completely rewritten and overhauled the vehicle system with from the ground up making many new additions, improvements and changes include:
- New real physics that make the vehicles feel like a real driving game
- New Bicycle vehicle that consumes stamina when you pedal it
- New Badass Motorbike vehicle
- New 4×4 vehicle that allows a friend to ride shotgun as a passenger
- New Gyrocopter vehicle allows players to own the skies
- Updated minibike that uses the new systems
- New vehicle placement system
- New vehicle camera system with turning to where you are looking
- New vehicle controls for hop and turbo. Vehicle control binds were added in a menu/controls/vehicle section
- New vehicle sound system that handles gears and loops better
- New ragdoll system so you can drive over zombies and they will realistically ragdoll react to vehicle impacts and go flying in the air taking damage. Surprisingly they can get up again if you didn’t kill them.
- Improved vehicle storage so it’s on its own radial button with different storage amounts per vehicle
- New Vehicle mod support. The system will allow players to install vehicle mods that can make vehicles perform better, have more storage and more. Note: Mod items are coming in a future version. This replaces changing of vehicle parts
AI and Pathing
We’ve completely overhauled the enemy AI and pathing, writing an entirely new A‑Star pathing system that rocks. Enemies can do many things in this system including:
- New path calculations based on distance vs destroying blocks and uses the block health including block downgrades
- New movement, turning and target estimation
- New obstacle detection to better path around or destroy
- New jumping across gaps and up onto ledges (Spiders have a long jump)
- Improved jumping onto obstacles
- Updated jump animations with three separate parts
- Improved handling of stairs
- Improved ladder climbing, including skipping rungs
- New digging down if their destination is below them and they can’t walk to it
- New destroy area mode, when players can’t be reached
- New group damage bonus, when AI are close together
- New Vulture AI including circling, attacking the weak and re-positioning in combat. New Radiated Vulture
- Improved sleeper spawning and tracking. New types of sleepers
- All sleeper spawns are now game-staged to up the challenge as you level up or party in a group
We’ve added a couple new animal models including:
- New Stag
- New Doe
Modded Item System
We’ve added a new mod system that allows users to install mods into weapons, firearms, clothing, armor and vehicles. Basically, anything with a quality can be modded. We removed the old tedious weapon part system to make room for this. There are already over sixty mods to augment your items of quality. Here are a few item mod examples:
- Attachments like a weapon, scopes, flashlight, silencer or duck bill
- Internal modifications like a trigger group for burst fire, increased damage, increased fire rate, improved accuracy, full auto, and increased magazine size
- Adding barbed wire or a different grip to a club for improved damage or swing speed
- Mods to make tools more efficient
- Armor mods to help with encumbrance, heat, cold and stealth
- Mods to dye items to unify your clans look.
New Items / Recipes
- We’ve added dozens of new items, recipes, modes too many to list check out the creative menu for more information or play the game.
- New foods, drinks and drugs to craft and use.
- Magazines to grant you temporary attribute and perk levels.
- Item mods, of course.
- Schematics to craft mods yourself.
- Dyes to personalize your weapons and armor.
- Table saw for crafting furniture and advanced wooden blocks.
- Grandpas Moonshine (Increases Melee damage for limited time)
- Grandpas Learnin’ Elixir (Gives you 20% XP boost for limited time)
- Grandpas Awesome Sauce (Increases your barter ability for limited time)
- Recog Drug (Increases perception for increased ranged weapon damage)
- Steroids (Increases strength attribute and removes all encumbrance penalties for a limited time)
- Mega Crush now boosts your running speed to extreme levels for a limited time.
Physical Attribute Skill System and Progression
We gutted and rebuilt the skills system from the ground up to be more of a true skill tree.
This re-configuration of the skills system centers around five main physical attributes of the player: Perception (PER), Strength (STR), Fortitude (FRT), Agility (AGI) and Intellect (INT),. Each of these attributes are tied to the player’s physical body, and can be affected by equipment, injuries, and illnesses, creating boons and banes to the player’s skills and abilities. Under this system, all skills and perks are governed by one of the five attributes, grouping the skills and perks into general areas of play, and allowing for players to more easily create “class” archetypes by focusing on one or more attributes.
The new system has endless possibilities. For example the player might get a concussion which lowers his intellect attribute which has the side affect of not being bale to craft certain items until the concussion heals.
Perks grant you specific abilities and higher perk levels require certain attribute levels. Attributes have 10 levels and most perks have 5 levels. The governing attributes and child perks are as follows:
- Perception Attribute (Perception is the measure of your sensory awareness. Increasing Perception raises damage with firearms)
- Marksmanship Perks
- Shotgun Messiah
- Automatic Weapons
- Dead Eye
- Explosive Weapons
- Boom! Headshot!
- Run and Gun
- Scavenging Perks
- Lucky Looter
- Salvage Operations
- Marksmanship Perks
- Strength Attribute
- Melee Combat Perks
- Wrecking Ball
- Sexual Tyrannosaurus
- Flurry of Blows
- Deep Cuts
- Stay Down
- Heavy Metal
- Skull Crusher
- Construction Perks
- Miner 69’er
- Pack Mule
- Mother Lode
- Melee Combat Perks
- Fortitude Attribute
- Survival Perks
- Heavy Armor
- The Huntsman
- Intrinsic Immunity
- Well Insulated
- Living Off The Land
- Pain Tolerance
- Recovery Perks
- Healing Factor
- Fully Hydrated
- Slow Metabolism
- Self Medicated
- Survival Perks
- Agility Attribute
- Athletic Perks
- Rule 1: Cardio
- Light Armor
- Charging Bull
- Olympic Swimmer
- Stealth Perks
- Ninja Movement
- Hidden Strike
- From The Shadows
- Athletic Perks
- Intellect Attribute
- Influence Perks
- Better Barter
- The Daring Adventurer
- Charismatic Nature
- Craftsmanship Perks
- Hammer and Forge
- Grease Monkey
- Advanced Engineering
- Yeah, Science
- Master Chef
- Influence Perks
Integrated Survival System ISS
We’ve thrown out the old wellness system and added the new Integrated Survival System. The core concept behind the ISS is the introduction of “hard damage” to the player’s Max Health and Max Stamina caps. This “hard damage” represents the cumulative wear and tear to the player’s physical condition through repeated injury or exertion, and is represented by reducing/capping the maximum portion of the health and stamina bar that is recoverable through normal means. Mechanically, the system requires the introduction of two new player stats: “Max Health” and “Max Stamina”. Here’s the breakdown:
- Your current health is displayed in red and max health is grey. Damaged health or your max health cap is displayed in black.
- Eat food or use medicine to restore health. Use bandages or med kits to restore your max health cap.
- Your current stamina is displayed in blue and max stamina is grey. Damaged stamina or your max stamina cap is displayed in black.
- Drink water to restore stamina. Eat food to restore your max stamina cap.
- Recovery Rate
- Health and stamina recovery rate is determined by your water level found in the character stats menu.
Buff Notification and new Buff System
Properly notifying the player of active status changes and their effects is a current problem with our system. The popout notifications are uniform, regardless of severity, and thus don’t draw enough attention to effects that are critical to the player. We aim to correct this with a new notification system design.Under this new system, each status effect is assigned a severity: Standard (White), Elevated (Amber), and Severe (Red). The notifications for each status effect are color coded accordingly and have additional behaviors based on the severity.
The entire legacy buff system has been rewritten for maximum flexibility and transparency between other systems. System designers can add buffs to anything in the game whether hidden or not allowing a multitude of buffs and debuffs. Some new or changed Buffs include:
- Overhauled all legacy buffs to work with the new system.
- Near Death Trauma (Lowers your master attributes for a day if you die)
- Encumbrance and the handling of falling damage are driven by buffs
- Buffs can play sounds and sound loops, activate screen effects or particle effects at any time.
- Many new improvements, additions and buff changes too many to list.
Backpack Space and Encumbrance System
We’ve increased the backpack space from 32 slots in previous builds to a generous 45 slots in alpha 16. Although we’ve given the player more back space we have added a new encumbrance system and here is how it works:
- The player starts a new game with the bottom 3 rows of his back pack darkened with the encumbrance icon
- These encumbered slots can be used but with a movement penalty.
- When no encumbered slots are used there is no movement penalty.
- The player can purchase 5 levels of the new Pack Mule perk to remove the encumbrance icons form the pack pack and the penalties
- The can get buffs that cause slots to become encumbered from sickness and other things
Reworked Weather Survival
We have simplified and reworked weather survival system and here are a few key points:
- Clothing can have both a hypo-thermal level for cold protection and hyper-thermal level for heat protection no more dressing and undressing constantly.
- Armor can be modified to add further hypo and hyper thermal protection.
- The player starts new games with a elemental protection that lasts for the first 5 levels.
- Various items and blocks can change your protection values including campfires, forges and held torches.
New Loot Containers
We’ve done a lot of work to improve, balance and make a more guided loot experience. Here are a few of the notable changes:
- Many common loot containers visibly have a “looted” state and the ones that are lootable are rarely empty.
- We’ve added a lot of hidden loot to the POIS in hard to find places.
- Added: Dozens of new loot containers too many to list.
- Added: Store crates with logos so you can tell its good loot not just random construction loot.
- Added: Large and Small Gun Bags.
- Added: Reinforced chests and super chests.
Random gen has gotten some love and been sped up with these new features:
- Common file formatting with Navezgane which allows distant trees, pre-generated height for much better performance.
- New improved Random Gen Previewer located in the main menu/editing tools/random gen previewer.
- The previewer now has a legend key and the user can set the size of the generated map.
- New maps can be generated from new game, dedi server and from the previewer.
- Entire map is generated using tiles(sockets) which allows for future features to be added.
- Generated maps are now able to be continued even if there are patches to random gen.
- Terrain generator now has the ability to read in heightmap images for generation. This will be improved in a18.
Note: Generating 16k maps is currently disabled until we have time to speed it up.
Other World Generation and Biome Changes
Biomes have undergone some changes, too including:
- The plains biome has been removed.
- Distant decorations (trees) complement the distant terrain for a more realistic scenery
- Boulders spawn in places where ore veins come close to the surface.
- Clay does not litter biomes with small sub biomes but is found in all “dirt” topsoil.
Item Compare System
We added a new system that allows the player to compare items of quality of the same type in loot containers, inventory or worn to be compared. Here is how it works:
- Click on and inspect item 1 and then mouse over item 2 to see how much better or worse item is than item 1.
- Positive Stats will appear in Green with a + before the number.
- Negative Stats will appear in Red with a – before the number.
- Green is Good and Red is Bad.
- Worn clothing works the same way but takes into account your worn items. You can simple inspect a similar item in your inventory like an item you wearing and see the difference.
UI Changes and Improvements
We’ve done a ton of work to the main menu with many improvements including:
- Main Menu – Overhauled basic visual style.
- Main Menu – Organized many screens making the information accessible by Tabs and Gamepads.
- Main Menu – Added Gamepad controller bind diagrams.
- Main Menu – Added an Editing Tools section where players can create POIS or Preview Random Gen worlds.
- Main Menu – Streamlined the server browser to make it easier to find servers and your friends.
- Main Menu – Made it possible to start a solo game and continue it in multiplayer with your friends.
- Tools Menu – Using the Playtest button, you can launch a single POI as a playable map and immediately see the result of any changes.
These in-game UI changes have also been done:
- We’ve overhauled the Item stats window with a new description and stats tab consolidating the more useful stats.
- The character screen now has a new primary stats tab and a secondary stats tab to see even more information about your character and the buffs that are affecting him.
- New Journal tips will be marked with an orange icon and flash when you unread journal tips.
- The skills menu has been redone with major attributes, perk categories and nested perks underneath. It feels much more like a skill tree.
New Creative Block Shapes
- Over 700 new blocks, shapes and decorations have been added. Don’t make us list them all!
Land Claim Improvements
- You can only have one active land claim block but the claim area is much larger.
- Claim blocks are cheap to craft and repair. Placing another will instantly deactivate but not destroy your previous one.
- The claim area prevents zombie respawn.
New Stealth System
We’ve torn up our old stealth system and created Stealth 2.0. The new system is more player data focused and has less data to manage. Much like horde heat maps players have their own heat signature value that goes up and down over time represented in a new UI stat at the bottom left, colored yellow with an eyeball icon. This stealth UI stat bar is only shown when the player crouches. The fullness of the bar represents how un-stealthy the player currently is accumulating the player’s noise, lighting, movement and posture into one stat. The fuller the yellow bar the more un-stealthy the player is being.
Things that affect a players heat signature +/-
- Player Light Level (Combination of world lighting and player equipped lights that are on)
- Player Stance (Crouching improves your stealth)
- Player Motion Level (Moving raises a player’s heat level stillness lowers it)
- Player Noise Level (Noises raise a players heat level being quiet lowers it. Noises have decay so pounding repeatedly or repeatedly opening loot containers can build up the noise level)
- Distance from an enemy determines how likely they are to see or hear you
New Weapons and Weapon Improvements
- Weapons have a lot more individual stats.
- Aiming a weapon will cost some stamina.
- Reloading a gun or drawing a bow will somewhat slow down your movement speed.
- Guns no longer auto-reload when the last bullet is fired.
World Precision System
- We’ve re-engineered the center of world precision system so the player will not experience shaky animations and other precision issues when you are far out from the center of the world.
- We’ve added a system that automatically places the correct foliage on POI landscape depending on the biome it spawns in.
- We added a brand-new distant tree rendering system that renders imposter trees outside of the chunk distance. This is an amazing change that makes the world look vast.
- We’ve also redone all the pine trees and added a brand new live oak type which can be seen in the desert.
- We’ve added tree helpers which make POIS spawn and use the native trees of the biome they are in. This change makes the POIs always look grounded to their environment.
- We’ve updated all third person player animations with motion capture.
- We’ve updated/tuned melee animations.
- We’ve added custom animations for all heavy melees.
- We’ve updated/tuned animal animations.
- We’ve added blending from ragdolls back into prone and standing animations
Kickstarter Vain Survivalist Fulfilled
A big thanks to the vain survivalist below who now have the portraits in the game
- Kickstarter backer Ben Brett
- Kickstarter backer Lorien Green
- Kickstarter backer Derek Med
Servers administration (serverconfig.xml etc)
- Network: RakNet was removed by Unity, UNET removed due to its instability. Currently we use LiteNetLib and SteamNetworking – the latter has had a bunch of stability fixes.
- Ports currently in use:
- ServerPort+0/UDP and ServerPort+1/UDP for Steam
- ServerPort+2/UDP for LiteNetLib
- ServerPort+0/TCP for Server information
- Thanks to the port switch Steam connect links on websites and adding servers in Steam’s own serverbrowser now use the ServerPort instead of ServerPort+1
- Added a Terminal window if running the dedicated server on Windows which can be enabled by a new serverconfig.xml setting
- New setting “ServerVisibility” to allow more fine grained control of the visibility of the server in the server browser
- Setting a value to “ServerLoginConfirmationText” makes users see a window during login that they have to confirm to join
- The Telnet command interface now allows defining limits for failed logins from a single IP
- Servers create a copy of the save’s main.ttw automatically and try to revert to the backup if loading the main file fails
- Passwords passed to the server on the command line are no longer shown in the log
- Config options passed to the server on the command line no longer have to be case sensitive
Changes to serverconfig.xml:
- Replaced “ServerIsPublic” with “ServerVisibility”
- Added “WorldGenSeed” and “WorldGenSize” to be used with “GameWorld” = “RWG”
- Changed “GameMode” to default to the currently only mode “GameModeSurvival”
- Added “TelnetFailedLoginLimit” and “TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime”
- Added “TerminalWindowEnabled”
- Added “PartySharedKillRange”
- Added “ServerLoginConfirmationText”
- Added “xui” – List/open/close XUi windows
- Added “debugshot” – Create a screenshot with additional info
- Added “exportcurrentconfigs” – Export the all XMLs as they are currently used (i.e. with mod patches applied)
- Added “exportprefab” – Export a given area of the world as a prefab
- Added “getoptions” – Get all game options (as opposed to getgameprefs which returns server options)
- Added “placeobserver” – Place a chunk observer on the map to make a certain (area) of chunks loaded
- Added “prefabupdater” – Used to update old prefabs to the new format. See below in the modding section
- Changed “teleport” and “teleportplayer” – Added variants that allow specifying the direction the player is supposed to look after the teleport
- Chat message logging includes SteamID and EntityID of sender as well as the target group
- Server code mods no longer use inheritance for events but rather register manually to events in the ModEvents class. The only required class from now on is inheriting IModAPI and with an parameterless InitMod method that can be used to register events etc.
- Allow multiple DLLs in a single mod so that third party libraries can easily be included (still only one is allowed to contain an IModAPI descendant)
- Renamed old event ChatMessage to GameMessage (no longer handles actual chat messages) and added a new event ChatMessage which handles global chat messages
- PlayerLogin event signature changed to be able to disallow the client from connecting (return false and optionally specify a message string for the reason)
- ConnectionManager methods to get ClientInfos were moved to ClientInfoCollection (e.g. ConnectionManager.GetClientInfoForEntityId -> ConnectionManager.Clients.ForEntityId)
- XUi texture views no longer leak memory when using a texture with a @file or @http texture
- Entity spawn menu uses a pageable list to accomodate large numbers of custom entities
- Performance in recipe searches was fixed to allow large numbers of recipes
- Added support for config mods: Create a “config” folder in your mod folder and place XMLs with the name of the vanilla XML you want to patch. Uses XPath based patches similar to what SDX used. A tutorial by Sphereii can be found on the forum: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?93816-XPath-Modding-Explanation-Thread
- Added support for “CustomIconTint” in blocks.xml
- Added support for “@modfolder:” prefixes in mod config XMLs – currently used for XUi texture views and everything that loads files from AssetBundles
- Added support for files from AssetBundles like entity meshes
- Added XUi controls support for “Defined(<identifier>)” function to test if a parameter was defined when using a control
- items and blocks no longer have IDs in the XML
- Added a XUi window template (“serverinfowindow”) that can be filled by a server admin to show server information like rules in ESC menu
We’ve have improved our internal level editor tool and are shipping in with this build. Users can access it in from the main menu/editor tools/level editor. With it you can do many things including:
- Browse the POIS that TFP has made.
- Create a new POI from scratch from the ground up
- Copy and Paste sections of POIS between levels
- Multiplayer level edit (Host can save)
- Add/Edit lights to have custom intensity, color, dynamic pulsing, fluctuating, blinking and more.
- Playtest a POI by itself in a test world
- Note: There is a help section in the tools UI if you hit escape. Nearly all functions come from the right menu panels 4 categories and hot keys. The tool is pretty robust but as of now we don’t have any online tutorial or videos they will come in the near future. Until then interested folks should go to our forums modding section and ask questions. If you want to be able to save work you must launch it without EAC. Currently saved files are saved here: steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs. You can add you custom POIs to a random gen world by editing and adding a text entry in the rwgmixer.xml file located here: Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config
- Added an Export Prefab dialog (requires active selection box with DebugMenu enabled)
- A16 prefabs can be converted to A17 ones with the “prefabupdater” console command. See instructions in blocksA16PrefabConversion.xml
- Custom worlds can now be added by creating a heightmap etc. Just look at Navezgane for a full example. You don’t have to create a dtm.raw, this is automatically created from dtm.tga when not present.
- We switched to Unity 2018.2.0f2. Make sure to adopt your custom assets
More robust settings for if the world generator should auto export data
Armor now makes noise. heavy armor is louder than light armor
Stats page to armor mods
Power attack block damage to item stats
Hunting knife power attack 50% chance to dismember
Grunt sounds to shiv and knife power attacks
Added grunt sounds to pickaxe power attacks
Added the continued living motivation buff
Food, health, water and stamina stats to all food and drinks
Entities drop loot containers based on lootdropprob and lootdropentityclass
Added a temperature protection buff for when you first spawn into the game. 24 hours. make it count.
Armor degradation and armor rating to UI Stats
Vehicles can explode (20% of time when hit while broken and after 3% extra damage has been taken)
Honey harvest to tree stumps
World Generation to new game window
World Generation to dedicated server startup
Added weight bar prefab.
AOE warming effect for campfire and forge
Being on fire can warm you up
Level, days alive, difficulty and diff bonus to gamestage console command
New screen effects for buffs and status
Encumbrance system to replace locked out slots
Entity SizeScale property and made normal vulture smaller
Radiated vulture with vomit weapon
Console command spawnwh for spawnwanderinghorde
Drunk effect shader
Debug output of temperature info under player debug info window
Sleeper volume timer 1 hour expire delay, so it won’t respawn with a player inside
Land claim check to sleeper volume is player home (bedroll) check
Sleeper console command to show volume info
JumpStrength passive effect is now implemented in the engine
Zombie pain resistance. Adds per hit and decreases 20% a second. At 100% shows hit, but quickly exits and attacks will continue. Cap is 300%
3rd normal zombie attack anim
Entity armor hits can cause pain or stuns and uses “metal” hit effect if armor damaged more than health
Middle and Ultra reflection quality
Class name to SleeperVolume spawning log
Support for optional view direction on teleport commands
New menu music
LiteNetLib networking, replacing both the no longer available RakNet and also the issue rich UNET
Converted backpack loot containers to model entity.
Road barricade prefab *Note that the glow on the lights isn’t set up correctly yet
Vehicle sprint key sets turbo and setup vehicles to have a normal and turbo max speeds
Low res textures to Sniper rifle, pistol, smg, hunting rifle, pump shotgun
2nd higher block check for if on elevator/ladder
CVars are now usable in passive effect values
Coretemp CVar now reflects the difference in temp from 70 degrees
Wetness CVar which reflects the percentage of being wet 0–1
Support for CustomIconTint in blocks.xml
Low res textures for trader signs
Ability to use learn recipe to set CVar of recipe item name to 1
Ability to lock/unlock recipes via setting of the recipe name as a CVar
Ability to reload XML at runtime
Passive Effect Mobility that will affect armor and environment based movement
Low res textures for radiator, chemsetb, winebarrels, gunsafe
Console command to dump the currently loaded configs, including modifications applied from DLCs / mods
SleeperVolume check and error message when using a bad block
Support for “@modfolder:” prefixes in mod config XMLs (currently only used for XUi texture views)
Wasteland and burnt forest spectrum rework
Vulture circling mode
Vulture glide anim, which blends in/out depending on vertical motion and state
Vulture wander height check, so stays a nice random distance above terrain
Made vulture sight range long and added drifting toward closest visible player when in wander mode
Arrow item drops from stuck arrow when a zombiecorpse disappears
Rabbit and chicken anim crossfades
Entity move absolute mode, so non root motion can also slide to a move location
Export Prefab dialog (requires active selection box with DebugMenu enabled)
Sleeper passive mode (spawns on, keeps from waking, enter volume to turn off)
Ability to find random mod by tag
XUi version of character profile editor
Sleeper spawn group for burnt zombies
HUD entity name min/max range for font size.
Trader Jen Lung NPC
Cold/Heat damage using the current weather system
DR damage resist thresholds based on durability
Buff proc chance based on defense values and BuffProcChance
Damage resist to all clothing and armor
New damage resistance system that does a flat subtraction of damage
MaxHealth and MaxStamina regen while in god mode
Attacker side buff proc chance calculation based on damage resistance
BuffProcChance from both attacker and defender when doing damage
Chat target selection: global, friends, party members
New ModAPI method ChatMessage which handles global chat messages
Crafting recipes for firearms and nail gun
Crawler zombie pulls up to climb.
Optional confirmation dialog when joining a server, enabled by defining a message in the serverconfig.xml as “ServerLoginConfirmationText”
A16 prefabs can be converted to A17 ones. See instructions in blocksA16PrefabConversion.xml
Reload speed anim param for all ranged weapons
Made sleepers outside all volumes show (purple) when any volume selected.
Updating of what sleepers are shown when volume moved or sized.
Sleeper volume trigger y padding.
Vehicle turn towards look mode (default on), LMB to toggle and RMB for freelook.
Blimp (called jokeblimp in menu).
Melee attacks now have an impact frame on hit
New wooden and metal catwalk rail single for another catwalk block with only 1 railing is needed for special situations
Vehicle crouch ‘c’ to brake the wheels x2.
Console window to dedicated Windows server (can be toggled in the serverconfig.xml with setting “TerminalWindowEnabled”)
XUi based version of new game and continue game menus
Configurable Telnet login limit
XUi window template (“serverinfowindow”) that can be filled by a server admin to show server information like rules in ESC menu
Option to select if a new journal entry is shown as a popup window or tooltip only
Controller layout view in Controls Dialog
Animal spawn and sleeper groups
Breath hold / aiming mechanic – Resets if you move.
XUi based version of controls menu
ReloadSpeed animation variable
Reload sound events to pump shotgun
Effect_group(s) can now be added to entity classes in entityclasses.xml
Female walk and run animations & blend tree
Female lab zombie
Level bar above tool belt.
Bloom and Heat distortion FX tied into weather (local-humidity,biome-temperature,time-of-day)
List.ContainsWithComparer extension to search for elements in a list with a specific comparer (especially for List<String> when searching case independent with StringComparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase)
Region identifier added to F3 info window
Creative menu sorting
First version of Creative Menu Improvements.
Old House paintable railing
Zombies turning into crawlers can receive a specific hand item.
Added a plaster cast that is more efficient than a splint.
Gore blocks that don’t decay and can be used as decorations
DX11 support to all shaders.
Feathers to chicken, fur to stag and rabbit.
Sticky arrows: arrows and bolts now stick into entities
Console command printobjectcount
Self light to stealth debug HUD
Player spawns now generated during world generation
Zoom sensitivity option
NightVision screen effect
Blood moon does 360 check for best spawn directions and randomly picks one
Put in new day/night/bloodmoon/death/respawn stingers
Vehicles have a built in lock and whoever locks becomes owner
Blood moon adds a small path grid where zombies spawn
Default head shot damage of 1.5
Shades boost your perception by 2 points
Planted crops revert back to seeds when harvested.
Wandering hordes have 30% chance to skip for 12 hours if targeting a single player
Replaced minibike horn part with vehicle hornsound property and added to all vehicles
Flashlight key now has a radial for all activatable held and worn items
A falling block will do a maximum of 40 damage and armor protects against that
The blunderbuss repairs with forged iron.
Wandering hordes to start and end on a line 30–45m to the side of the targeted players
Aviator goggles now make you craft faster and find better loot
Cigars make you stronger and get better deals at traders
Goggles are renamed to ski goggles and now boost your agility
Simplify zombie limb dismemberment (changed dismemberment calculations, hooked up tags for primary/secondary/head/arm/leg)
Hasbuff and nothasbuff now use the buff name instead of hashcode
Spider zombies run faster
Barbed wire fences now do one damage but trigger pain animations on zombies making them effective at slowing them down and they no longer jump in slow motion over the trap
Improved zombie jumping (variable air time based on distance and height diff) and added different heights for different types of jumps
You should harvest animal corpses with knife-like tools
Harvesting an animal corpse with a “mining” tool can only get you a femur
Improved placement of middle position of torch
Zombies only take 50% fall damage with a max of 33% of their full health
The level cap is 300 so you get 299 + the tutorial quest in skill points
Recipes for turrets do not use gun parts
You no longer pick up farm crop blocks to harvest. Fertiliser has been removed.
Sneak x2 UI to show actual bonus amount
Removed action xp from items
Player no longer sees blood splatter when damage is absorbed by armor
Iron Armor is now called Steel Armor. Bandit Armor is craftable and now called Iron Armor.
Increased stack count for bandages and aloe cream, lowered for splints
Skill exp gain now pointed to Level exp gain
Zombies get up faster when knocked down to avoid confusing is he dead or not scenarios
Cold weather to debuff fortitude and strength
Hot weather to debuff strength and perception
Fists are now faster
Torches emit a little heat
Aviator goggles now make you craft 10% faster
Nerd Glasses boost intellect 2
Cigars and cigarettes boost your barter by 10%
Player slowdown while reloading
Bleeding and other directly harmful buffs have blinking icons
Wood spike traps are redesigned from the ground up with new game play and meshes.
Decreased blood moon spawn distance to 40 and radius to 10, increased angle to 90
Core Temp is adjusted at one degree per EntityStats update [~0.5s] Improved zombie jumping to support greater than 1m distances
The radiation zone around the map border (Navezgane) is now lethal
The bleeding effect can stack up to 3 times, increasing it’s severity
Removed nailgun battery from the game
Stun to use the blur screen effect
Sleepers/hordes adjusted to the current gamestage function
God mode sets CarryCapacity to current max and removes encumbered buff
Mining hat intensity from 2 to 1
All skills that improve by performing actions have been removed
Concrete blocks are only craftable in the concrete mixer
Player spotlight has less intensity so its not washing out pixels so much
Decreased wandering horde spawn distance to 100
Scrap iron frames are only craftable in the forge
Adjusted flames on molotov explosion.
Loot now uses gamestage to calculate what probabilities are
Moved bedroll position from player data file to persistent data ( Offline owner bedrolls do not count towards protection for sleepers) (offline player bedrolls show name as unknown)
Femurs are no longer usable as weapons
Server code mods no longer use inheritance for events but rather register manually to events in the ModEvents class. The only required class from now on is inheriting IModAPI and with an parameterless InitMod method that can be used to register events etc
ConnectionManager methods to get ClientInfos were moved to ClientInfoCollection (e.g. ConnectionManager.GetClientInfoForEntityId -> ConnectionManager.Clients.ForEntityId)
Allow multiple DLLs in a single mod so that third party libraries can easily be included (still only one is allowed to contain an IModAPI descendant)
RWG now uses multithreading to further speed up world generation
Changed removed sleepers from player start car wrecks
Changed pine forest sun and default sun to be less orange
Off reflections to a reflection of just dim sky at a 3 FPS update
Reflection quality values for refresh rate, far clip plane, shadow distance, time mode, intensity and culling
Bridge open speed to x2 and removed bridge anim delays
Spikes use a box collider and at a lower position
Removed all uma zombies, bandits and their baked textures
Removed fur from animals
ItemUse changed to now use trigger “UseItem”
Supply crate has a low LOD smoke particle instead of cloud sprite
Thinned resource rocks and junipers
Default spectrums now match pine forest
Block models atlas reduced to 4096×4096 size due to entity conversions.
New snake attack anim
Sleeper volumes with all spawn points visible spawn farthest from players until minimum number is reached
Color corrected forest grass, cotton and goldenrod to look better with new lighting
Feather drops reduced due to arrows being recoverable
Containers with an empty state model do not drop 0 items when looted
Zombie corpses are hard to destroy with bullets
Optimized all metal catwalk collision
Beer crafting no longer requires a schematic
Optimized all block shapes by ensuring import animation is off and rig set to none
Sun Intensity x1.5
No shadow option disables shadows
Far shadow option uses high resolution shadows
Uppdated desert sand, desert wall, bush and spectrums
Removed chainsaw and auger parts from loot and traders
Updated the player gamestage settings to a new function and documented what they do
Chat message logging includes SteamID and EntityID of sender as well as the target group
Removed gun parts from loot and trader inventory
Chest and back stun anims to be selected from hit direction
Replaced stun getup timer with a check for an anim stun tag
Switched game network port and Steam query port. Steam connect links and adding entries in Steam’s server browser now will use the port specified in ServerPort directly instead of ServerPort+1
Deleted maple forest ground texture
Removed all custom topsoils from sub biomes.
Removed clay as a separate block from biomes.
Ore distribution in the desert aligned with how other biomes are structured
Ores only use 2 textures now, regular and shiny
Deleted plains ground textures
Target bar now only shows when needed for gameplay without making it too easy
Reloading a scoped gun will wait 1/3 second after the shot to see the shot happen
F3 debug menu open is not showing npc names anymore. Enabled AI info HUD in normal builds. With debug menu enabled, use keypad‑0 to show names
Increased entity walk anim blend out rate
Removed bookcase texture from a paintable texture
Player noise adds sorted/weighted volume levels instead of range/clamp
Increased gun firing volume levels. Decreased overall levels
Boulders and ore piles on the surface designate underground ore veins and their type
The SMG and Sniper Rifle have been renamed to SMG‑5 and MR-10
Shifted values of snow biome to more of a cold blue and increased ambient intensity. Changed snowing to match
Snow doesn’t blow out in the sunlight any more
Removed scope and silencer from Sniper Rifle base mesh.
QuestRandomLootHelper object for previewing hidden backpack loot locations changed to display new satchel instead of block model backpack.
Animator parameters are now synced over the network when they change
Non local 3rd person entities will immediately update holding item
Fire sound on the ak to the hunting rifle fire sound
Hunting rifle fire sound to use the sniper rifle sound
Buffs proc chance controls buff application from weapons on both attacker and defender side (DamagePostArmor / MaxHealth) + BuffProcChance
Recipes are now unlocked with passive effect RecipeTagUnlocked and the recipe tag
Stat bars now have a solid border and a vertical line indicating the modified cap
ItemActionSpawnMinibike is now ItemActionSpawnVehicle
Renamed old ModAPI method ChatMessage to GameMessage (no longer handles actual chat messages)
Changed ceilingLight07 to use a light mask instead of shadows, and cut number of light emitters from 2 to 1.
Updated older decor light prefabs with new light masks.
Reimagined wasteland skies spectrums
Intensified sunset in pine forest
ModAPI PlayerLogin signature to disallow the client from connecting (return false and optionally specify a message string for the reason)
Blocks and items.xml no longer use num item IDs
Pressing E on trader now starts dialog instead of opening shop.
Vehicle keys. Space to brake and C for hop.
Item holster and unholster times now controlled by first person anim
Removed GameModes SurvivalMP and SurvivalSP in favor of a single combined mode Survival. Pause is supported as long as no other clients are connected to the game
Reorganised ammo types and descriptions
Modifiers for passives are now base_set, base_add, base_subtract, perc_set, perc_add, perc_subtract, perc is applied to base after all base operations
AK47 and MP5 fire sounds now use single fire sounds and the “fire_start” audio clips
Crosshair now express the circluar area on screen that the gun will fire in
Removed references to player specific food stat
Cabinet Old (top) will randomly spawn as an open or closed (lootable) version.
Same treatment for the red cabinets
Changed fists to be a two handed weapon so more bones can animate in new punches
Made ragdoll blend happen across ground anim and into stand anim.
Slowed player walk down slightly to look good with new walk animations.
Entity spawn menu uses a pageable list to accomodate further entity additions
Hold type simplification. Everything that can not be used on the hotbar will now show as a sack model
Forge input now has a timer indicating how long until the current item is finished
UFPS to have smoother/snappier animations while also not making players seasick
Tuned in weapon bob when running and walking for new smooth bob code
Added a note on fire to the water tooltip
Optimized all door controllers
Bullets use the bag model as a drop mesh
Shortened some material/block names and made the descriptions more detailed
Default renderer set to DX11
Drink items provide stamina regen over a longer duration
Water is twice as hydrating now, and reduced recipes to use one jar of water
All decorative and advanced wooden building shapes are now crafted at a table saw which is unlocked with advanced engineering tier 1.
A hoe is needed to start a farm
Increased streaming priority of block moels atlas
Stealth so move speed (not state) increases your light level
Stealth so crouching has an increasing effect (curve) at lower light levels
Stealth so the self to world light ratio adjusts your self light, so your light will be more detectable in darkness
Added movement collision to work light.
Replaced curtain textures with higher resolution source.
Cleaned up NetPackagePlayerStats data, changed bools to flags and don’t send player data to non players
Adjusted death penalty
Take arrow prompt no longer shows on living entities
Scrapping guns does not return the loaded ammo.
Zombie dogs have a chance of remaining standing on death (possibly from fatal hit bug)
Capping holes on ac unit bottom.
Nre on game rejoin if you have crafting and repair items in queue
Added custom stats to show for blocks for item info window.
Reinforced concrete has less support than rebar frames and could collapse when switching
Containers being overwritten by decoration
ItemActionUseOther now sets MinEvent value Other to the taget
Bleed buff was doing massive amounts of damage
“Wood destroyed blocks” leave behind frames
Holding the bow drawn and then scrolling the mouse wheel breaks the toolbar
Looping issue with Frequency manager
Issue with day elapse on tracking cooldown/lock times
Progression Values didn’t reload their cached progression class reference when xml was reloaded
Running buffs didn’t reload their cached buff class reference when xml was reloaded
Waypoint tracking checkmark is blocking name.
PlayerDataFile handling of time born and new player having a born time of 0
Decreasing world time could underflow the player time alive causing a max gamestage bonus
Player party level calc used when opening loot container
Environmental Damage Effects Are Not Being Displayed
Particle emission for smoke and fire for minibike
ProjectileMoveScript starting at pos 0,0,0 for 1 frame if no parent
All Wood Window Trims have UV issue when placed horizontally
Industrial light bulb switching too fast.
Visual issue with flame not following the candle
Weather Ranges to be more realistic. Internally 70 degrees F is added at parse time
An empty localization key will cause any blank localization call to use that key’s entry
Sleeper count/reset bugs with entities or volumes despawning and cops exploding ( Cop explosion causes Sleeper Volume to respawn)
MaxVoicesPerEntity name changed to maxVoicesPerEntity value on entity sounds
AttacksPerMinute anim speed calculation error
Hunting knife, bone shiv, and flashlight having block harvest properties set on it
Refactored Light editor and fixed copy/paste issue
Bridge disappearing when looking at top
UI Controls that show paint texture now only set material a single time.
Paint Brush icon does not show current texture.
EntityAlive not updating block standing on when it changes (like when spikes destroyed)
Exiting a vehicle not checking for glass, tree, large entity and vehicle obstacles
Door colliders hitting player as they move by disabling during anim swing. Partially fixes standing at door hinge side will open and propel player upwards
Error scooping water with a bucket or water jar
Passwords passed on the command line showing in the log
Config options passed on the command line had to be case sensitive
XUi texture views leaking memory when using with a @file or @http texture
Various black player facial hair styles and hair
Fixing shadow casting in some ceiling lights.
Fixed UV’s and lighting issues on stairs railing left and stairs railing right
Snake attack (attack knees instead of chest, added own melee data for shorter range, shorter hit delay, no bleed)
Toolbelt not updating data for held item
Rabbit and chicken idle 2 anims instantly jumping to idle 1 when played
End Table Lamp #548 now has no collider
Sometimes seems that smaller animals are harder to kill than the larger ones and in-consistent
Loot placeholders used in prefabs spawn containers in wrong rotations
Warning Animator is not playing an AnimatorController
Some damage sources had 0 entity id. (A falling zombie would attack id 0)
Sg OptionsFieldOfView exploit allows players to shoot through terrain
AI Approach Distraction not resetting if had a path value
HUD entity name start delay finding renderers.
HUD entity name only checking first renderer.
Replaced tile floor 3 with pavers and deleted all references and updated POIS Environment Art Improvement Master Task
Darker skinned characters have white eyes when wearing the nerdy glasses
Item actions were not updating the toolbelt item values
PlayerStealth method for the UI percentage was passing back 0–100 instead of 0–1
Hud stat numbers not updating correctly
Bow draw sticking in draw back position in some cases
Issue where weapon anim controller wouldn’t update IsFPV
Missing harvest on Wood and Metal Door Frames
CopySleeperVolumes creating duplicate volumes each time world loaded.
Sleepers raycasting a large area and from player’s feet.
Raycasting ignoring transparent (went through trap walls and pallets).
NRE on leaving game while quest item is in player’s inventory.
Block class “Loot” does not generate loot container entity on destruction
DoorTrim2m #458 has multiblock issue where you cant repair by focus on top half only bottom half works
#170 grey marble painted on small group of tables is missing cement/caulk lines
Lowered hit points on road signs
Vehicle down shifting getting in limbo and made faster.
StartRagdoll forcing 2 seconds when a living player.
InitRigidBodies mass for non 11 bones and added alternate spine names.
Vulture “hip” bone error.
Set mass values for animals.
SmallRocks should now distract zombies if they don’t have an active target
Vending machine’s rent duration does not update upon changing 24 hour cycle.
Game time and real time in rentable vending machine’s description differ from their true values.
Fixed door trim top collider
PhysicsRB rotation stomping network rotation .
Controls in vending machines are counterintuitive.
Sell price of weapon/tool with ammunition/fuel and without it is the same.
Amount of Duke’s Casino Tokens to collect in rented vending machine is not updated if the Player has it opened.
Paint tool: paint full block mode now also paints block if faced side has texture, replace paint mode is switched off when any other paint mode is chosen
Fixed Steel Door 1 set allowing viewing\interaction through a small gap.
EnumBodyPartHit by reverting (anim controllers didn’t match).
Ragdoll EntityAlive was doing root motion.
EntityAlive DebugDisplayHit position.
DamageSource damageType not being set.
3rd person anims (jump) were multiple triggered.
PlayerDataFile ToPlayer stomping on favoriteEquipment, which causes MP null error.
Change Loot volume text in sleeper K menu to read as Priority Volume
Stop allowing turrets/traps to be placed on the door itself
Burnt wood block textures don’t move with the mesh when falling
Stacked doors do not grant ownership
Symtype in hierarchy causing branch_legacy not to render
Many Support Beams now missing icons and are invisible in game
IronBarCentered #558 in certain orientations can not be painted
Velocity input parameter on players is noisy
Placing blocks next to a camp fire can make it dissapear and unusable
Adjusted LOD distance on vault doors to make swap less noticable.
Small blocks like poles or landmines do not blocks sight for zombies.
Client on a dedi server can disable the fog in a biome
Controllers cant easily close windows with an already active searchbar
Noah painting needs new icon
Stair blocks with new railings, block stats and localisation
Degradation sound is improper
Re-enabled menu while on vehicles.
Mountain pine dead was not getting affected by snow
Removed movement collision from aloe vera plants
The more you move away from 0,0 the more the models flicker
Fixed problem that particle for paint brush was never removed and slowed down the game after a lot of uses
Grass tips cutting off in snow
Sounds intermittently go quiet and/or don’t play at all
Join game from Steam Friends List is not working when game is not already running
Drawbridges can be used to make floating platforms
Added Gable 1m and Pyramid 1m block variants for level designers
Drawbridges can be used to make floating platforms
Player obtains coal and farming journal tip is triggered
Hazmat Zombie has a larger inventory than all the other zombies
Trader selling cue interrupted by finished crafting items.
Fixed Terrain artifacts may appear after removing large portions of ground
Improve Creative Menu
Fixed Character’s sitting animation may persist after leaving minibike
Fixed Using Repair button in minibike menu does not lower the quality of its parts
When on a slope both bears have difficulty in attacking the player
Sleeper zombies have a chance to rotate when they wake up
Player is invisible to others on death
KeyNotFoundException for sleeper volumes
Stair blocks with new railings – block variants, recipes, localisation
Concave Gable Undersides – block variants, recipes, localisation
3D Industrial Trussing – block variants, recipes, localisation
Window trims – block variants, localisation
All XUi ItemStacks using the same background / highlight color
Performance in recipe searches
Missing letters in preschool alphabet
Block placement issues in trailer_03
Wrong light fixture outside in perishton
Wrench harvest distance is way too close
Wrong rotated light in Perishton
Possible dupe method “destroying container”
Duping with 2 people using containers
Radiator doesn’t show up in harvest icons when you harvest cars.
Being stuck in 1*1 holes and then be catapulted
Beverages do not restore stamina properly
Wolves dont properly attack zombies or stags
Client player can clone items/resources to destination processing stations and block source stations/containers from accessing.
Bears and wolves walk on water
Stag run/walk state in water is not viewed the same between client and host-P2P
Investigate delayed sleeper spawn – spawning in plain sight
Zombies not using ladders properly and float/walk away from the ladder
Turrets play double sounds for clients
Mining helmet requires two clicks to turn on after being re-equipped on death.
Doubled “Thirsty” status indicator.
Roads generating as Clay, Dirt, Gravel and Sand
Rebuilt bullet on metal impact particle which became broken in newer Unity versions.
All food items give improper amount of Fullness and Hydration.
Missing Accuracy and Range stats for certain ranged weapons.
Force quiting the game when in respawn stage results in loss of crosshair etc
Plant fiber clothing starter quest can become broken.
Player is not prompted with description of “White River Citizen” quest.
Leftover corrupted textures after mining heaps of ore in Canyon Gold Mine on Navezgane Map
Fixed particle rendering issues with emissive artifacts on console.
Solar cells won’t show on trader refresh.
Adjusted head decapitation gib effect on Zombie steve to hide skinning issue
Water visuals disappear when Character aims through Sniper Rifle scope underwater
Land Claim Does not Prevent Placement of Minibike Chassis.
Adjusted bed02 collision to stop players head stuck in low ceilings upon spawn
Player logs out in building and if bedroll is deleted and he logs back in on roof top with message
SI Exploit for Rock Prefab
Player’s character keeps upgrading block after death if killed during said action
Clubs will not gather any resources at all
ERROR: VM.mesh.Vertices.Count (65248) has too many vertices
Character – Lee’s shirt clips through College Jacket
Localization for Stay Within Range objective.
Display of next quest phase objectives to be different than current objectives in quest screen.
NRE on death/teleport with active f3 overlay when block was focused
Zombies cannot climb or break New 3D Ladders from the back side
Open garage doors create a barrier zombies cannot cross.
Scrapping car may cause ground deformation and leave a hole in the world
Challenge notes for new quests were not in loot or trader tables.
Supply Crates do not drop any items when destroyed
Bumpier terrain needed for low res texturing, modified normal/albedo/AO based on normal map edges
Rain can be heard clearly a bedrock level
Surface of the water is not visible underwater
Grass is getting snow cover inside buildings
Snowpack shadow regression
Jumping on active Forge does not set the player’s character on fire
Durability value of items that can be assembled is equal to their quality value.
Flashlightfunctionality remains after swaping guns of the same kind.
Redundant sound when breaking glass with mining tools and weapons
Throwables clip through trees
Fixed warnings about OnLevelLoaded in UFPS
Fixed incorrect pieces displaying on LOD levels of Stage 2 Vault Door
When going underwater the Cannot Breathe Tooltip shows up
Degradation sound is improper
Wrong sound on metal reinf. wooden blocks
Added an onFire journal entry
Pick-up-able blocks can be repaired free but shouldnt be
Vultures and Chickens artifact when rag doll rolling down a slope
Sack disappears for another player, when is observed from 6 meters or above
RWG highway connection issues
Roads generating as Clay, Dirt, Gravel and Sand
Deep roadside hole in RWG
Odd hole in the road
Weird spikes in the road
Both turrets are missing firing sound
Check rebuilding road cave
Slanted blocks going bad when painted by 1×2 textures
No text is displayed in placeof Sell Price when an item cannot be sold
Description of “Snowberry Poisoning” Active Effect contains misleading icons.
View distance 5 exchanges imposter very late
Corrected several fuel values to match the burn time change of wood.
All inside wedge corners when placed beside each other delete adjoing block face and can shoot thru
Zombies rotate on ground again
All solid Wedge Inclines placed together front to back renders back side invisible
Container Sorting – Same items of the same quality are not sorted by durability.
Fur now renders correctly and against/in water and just goes flat wet when foggy
Terrain normals transition from near to far smoothed out
Fur lighting, tonemapping, gamma, color matched, and wet specular values
Water in fog rendering
Sound not in sync when hitting bedrock with pickaxe
Vultures can fly under water
No ricocheting bullets effect can be observed when shooting at Vendor POI blocks
Unity crashing when building. If not using our own Build Dialog the AssetBundles have to be created manually before building
Updated forest ground to match grass better, whitened fog at sunset to help black back lit trees look better. Thickened fog in pine forest
Removed: UNET networking
Animal Hide (the resource) has been removed
Animal Hide Armor has been removed
Removed quality from paint brush / wiring tool
Removed old paintings and rebaked atlas
Updated game art for Create a portrait for kickstarter backer Ken Lau
Set shadow distance to 150 (near mode) and 300 meters (far mode)
Removed: Old percentage based damage resistance system
Removed: items.xml entries for iron, barbed, and spiked club, these are now mods
Replaced old radiated terrain with new sidewalk texture in POIS
Removed old radiated blocks from POIs and biomes
This also allows us to give each mod a specific icon of their own.
Added satellite dish.
Added table lamp and tipped over variant.
Updated orange metal roof texture to hd and redid
TerrainFiller is not “translated” but that should only be one number changed.
Investigated/Debugging tree hit sounds – added debug info found to ticket, might be something for so I passed the ticket to him.
Modified: ConnectionManager to include event handling for client join and client disconnect
Modified: AIDirectorZombieManagementComponent to cue threat level tracker that the world zombie profile has changed
Wired up ak47 iron sight aim blend tree
Removed: old and strange loop code, will readdress if we ever need to use looping and end sounds on an item
Removed: AutoFire property as it’s determined by BurstRoundCount and MagazineSize
Removed: old staminaUsage property as it’s no longer needed
Removed: CrosshairMinArea and CrosshairMaxArea and default to 20 for anything that might actually still use the old crosshair setup
Adjusted maple tree art
Navezgane: Moved biomes.png + poi.png into file system
Fix for trees not falling due to a bug when they have more than max hit points (forum report)
Removed legacy green wallpaper, baseboard and crown texture
Updated all tree billboards to match new tree art
Updated forest flower to match new forest fall look to the biome
Updated: Grass in snow
Power attack stat is listed on repair tools
Redundant metal trussing recipe
augmentGunsTip hooked up
You can not craft vehicleWheels
Beer does not have the listed effect
Corrected several item stat displays
Some light armor descriptions said decrease instead of increase
Some greae monkey requirements were not localized.
pine forest fog transition from night to morning
It as impossible to rain in the burnt forest
Toolbelt item swap delay to 0.3 seconds when scrolling the mousewheel
Several drinks had improper amounts of water.
Entities with LODs disappearing too close when Tree Quality reduced
After you place the last an item or block your character power punches
Player arms become broken after picking up landclaim
Smelted forge materials not registering in the recipe “HAVE” column
Last item in forge not smelted
Chance to spawn mods along with weapons not working
Mushrooms not growing when the player leaves the chunk and seem to grow slower than other plants
Flashing journal button when tips are available.
Better quest localization.
Mods Burst,autofire and semi are not working for guns
Wrong delay being referenced
Stone axe upgrade/repair animation plays extra swing cycle
Loot is duplicating sometimes
Metal plate is bleeding through wire fence
Weapon mod functionality changes when other players use/change mods
Server temporarily spams INF MinEventLogMessage: Equip ON
light is not removed when removing lighted headgear
Broke emissive on electric fence post and power switch.
Scrapping guns does not return the loaded ammo.
Taking arrow from player holding bow
Weapons can be duped while reloading
Wandering hordes can contain screamers
Player back pack is not big enough
Duplicate loot in containers after wearing shades
Stats on pressboy cap
Vitamin buff name needs to be fixed
Some of the XML patch methods always log a warning of not being applied even if they were applied fine
- Guns with a magazine size of 1 still auto-reload
- Some mods are in a testing phase only and do not work yet.
- Stealth has some issues that may not get fixed until the next patch.
- Auger and chainsaw soundloop in MP games
- Trader Jen has a deep voice
- Players visually disappear for another when looking up
- No lights on vehicles
- Turrets target zombies through walls
- Tablesaw is not taught by perk