Bioware has laid out its plan to fix Mass Effect: Andromeda. Many of the problems that will be addressed are the ones voiced most often by fans such as animation and technical bugs.
The first patch will come this Thursday and will fix some of the most common complaints. All fixes included in the patch can be viewed here.
- Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
- Increasing the inventory limits
- Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
- Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
- Improving localized voice over lip sync
- Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
Bioware has stated they will continue to release patches over the next two months that address the most criticized parts of the game. These areas were specifically called out and will be improved:
- More options and variety in the character creator
- Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
- Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
During the same timeframe multiplayer updates will continue. Thursday will see the release for the first chapter of three centered around The Remnant Investigation.