Ubisoft announced earlier today on its Ghost Recon/Ubisoft website, some of the details for the second DLC expansion, Fallen Ghosts.
This DLC is going to available for season pass holders on May 30th, while players who single purchase must wait until June 6th. Fallen Ghosts will include new weapons, missions, skills, and enemies. There looks to be plenty of content in this expansion, although no individual purchase price was given.
New bosses, missions, and challenges
This latest DLC is bringing 15 new missions in which players will face four new bosses who are located in three different regions. As usual, you have complete freedom as to how you finish to the missions. These new missions will be testing the combat skill and coordination with your team. Players will have to eliminate lieutenants, defend civilians, and extract VIP’s.
Main missions are not the only ones available to you. Fallen Ghosts incorporates new side missions scattered around the map. If you complete all mission of a specific type, you can unlock a final activity which grants players exclusive prizes when finished.
For those players out there who thrive on a good challenge, Advanced and Expert difficulties have been modified for a greater challenge. Turning off the HUD to really give you the immersive feel and being as tactical as you can.
New enemies: Los Extranjeros
During your time playing the missions, you and your squad will be pursued by Los Extranjeros. These heavy hitters are operating under the government’s protection, so they also have access to latest combat technology.
There are also new types of enemies. Armored enemies wear heavy bulletproof vests, Elite Snipers have a wide detection range and are deadly accurate, the Jammers have antenna equipped to their backpacks disabling all electronic gadgets, and lastly, the Covert Ops; these guys will test your ability to distinguish them from their surroundings. They have advanced optical camouflage, and silent crossbows.
New set of skills and extra level cap
Fallen Ghosts also includes 25 new weapons: six exclusives, which feature an assault rifles, sniper rifles and even a crossbow which can be equipped with explosive arrows. Also, get more than 10 exclusive Legendary versions.
The new level cap coming with Fallen Ghosts is 35, only 5 extra then what you get with the main portion of the game.
- Drone Updates: The best friend of the Ghosts is now updated with even more tactical options.
- Flash Drone: Transform your drone into a mobile flashbang grenade that will repeatedly trigger blinding flashes.
- Attack Drone: Attach a small-caliber shooting device to your drone to transform it into a lethal flying weapon.
- Drone Vengeance: Equip it with an explosive payload that will activate automatically when shot down by an enemy.
- Physical Skills: Tracked and hunted down, you’ll be forced to unleash your inner Ghost and improve your reflexes to survive.
- Oxygen: Improve your ability to swim underwater for a longer time. Stay undetected and find new stealthy ways to attack your enemy.
- Reaction Marking: Improve your senses and tag every enemy shooting at you.
- Weapons Skills:
- Explosive bolt: Equip your new crossbow with explosive bolts. More deadly, less silent.
- Fast Reload: Increase your dexterity and reload your weapons faster.