The creator of Undertale, Toby Fox, announced today there will be a dynamic theme customers will receive when pre-ordering the game. He gave more information regarding the details of the physical copies of the Undertale.
Undertale is expected to release on August 15th, but Fox did state if “all goes well.” It will be out on PS4 and Vita, with cross-buy, so when purchasing on one you get it for both. You can check out the pre-order dynamic theme below:
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) July 18, 2017
There are standard editions for PS4, PS Vita, and PC as well as a Collector’s Edition for all three. You can see a some of what a Collector’s Edition will include below, and a full list of inclusions below that:
Undertale Collector’s Edition:
- Available in PS4 or PS Vita versions
- Undertale Soundtrack with cover art by fan artist Cocoa Ando. Also, a couple tracks added, like the PS4 Theme background music
- 24-page booklet featuring a re-illustration of the opening sequence by Temmie Chang! (She made those originally, you know…)
- Reversible cover you’ll immediately regret realizing is reversible
- Music Box Locket that was a pain to make because the previous factory kept making it off tempo
- Undertale sheet music booklet featuring six songs with annotations by me that reveal their blatantly obvious inspirations
In order to get one of these physical copies, in standard or Collector’s Edition, you have to purchase it at Fangamer.com. There is no in store purchase available, only on Fangamer.com, so if you are interested be sure not to miss out.