Polyphony Digital, the creators of GT Sport, have released a patch today. It includes free content consisting of five new vehicles, a new track and changes to the GT League.
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
New Track — Autopolis
This is a challenging race track located in mountain range on the southwestern island of Japan. Apparently, sectors two and three are made of “complex consecutive corners”, with a “maximum upward slope of 7.2% and 10% downward.
To celebrate the release of the Supra RZ ‘19, Polyphony added a dedicated League event and updated Beginner, Amateur, Professional and Edurance events:
- Supra Legend（Amateur League)
Beginner League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
Amateur League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Professional League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge
- 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
Endurance League Update:
- 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series
Finally, Autopolis has been added to Scapes mode.