Rockstar added Nightclubs today with the After Hours update, which also added a whole ton of new stuff. This includes seven new vehicles, new missions to run and a nightclub warehouse.
You can get your venture started with the help of Tony Price: “source a sound system, choose your décor and get busy booking superstar DJs to keep the club packed to the rafters all day and all night.” Of course, this is just a front for you to run the most concentrated criminal network San Andreas has ever seen.
Run missions to secure necessities for your club including, bar and security staff, equipment, and DJ. You’ll have to promote your club to keep profits flowing. It’s not just all business. Earn rewards with all-new dancing, sip some bubbles in the VIP area and pour shots for your friends from behind the bar. Watch out for celebrity appearances.
Solomun will be your first resident DJ, thanks to Tony Price’s fixer, English Dave. New DJs will be making their way through town, so be sure to be there to catch them:
- Solomun – July 24
- Tale Of Us – July 31
- Dixon – August 7
- The Black Madonna – August 14
The Nightclub Warehouse
This is the ultimate warehouse to own. Every existing business you own can be operated from here with the help of Technicians. You’ll need a delivery fleet to move cargo your Technicians collect. You can choose to sell quickly in smaller transactions or acquire cargo from multiple businesses to sell in risker, high volume transactions for larger profits.
These battles are a “unique first-come-first-serve” opportunity, in Freemode to grab extra supplies for your Nightclub Warehouse stockpile.
Log In to Unlock
Login from now until July 30th and recive the exclusive Tony’s Fun House T‑Shirt.
It’s been quite some time since a new car has been released in GTA Online. Rockstar made up for that today with seven brand new beauties to purchase (you can see some below):
- Dinka Jester Classic (Legendary Motorsport)
- Ocelot Swinger (Legendary Motorsport)
- Mammoth Patriot Stretch (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)
- Festival Bus (Southern San Andreas Super Autos)
- MTL Pounder Custom (Warstock)
- Maibatsu Mule Custom (Warstock)
- Vapid Speedo Custom (Included with Nightclub)
More Guest List Rewards
For those who stuck it out week after week, there’s another set of rewards if you logged on between June 25th and July 2nd. Expect to recieve GTA$350,000 and Maisonette Los Santos Tee.
That’s not all. Guest List members will get an exclusive 40% discount on the Maibatsu Mule Custom and MTL Pounder custom, plus 40% off Armor Upgrades for both vehicles and your clubs custom Vapid Speedo.
Lastly, members can give a psychedelic skin to their Nightclub fleet with the exclusive Sessanta Nove Multi-Color and Pink & Green Camo Liveries, or celebrate a decadent decade in the English empire with the exclusive For Queen and Country Livery for the Ocelot Swinger.
Property and Business Discounts
- Hangars & Renovations — 25% off
- Hangar Workshop — 25% off
- Executive Offices & Renovations — 25% off
- Executive Garages & Renovations — 25% off
- Custom Auto Shop — 25% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses — 25% off
- Biker Clubhouses & Renovations — 25% off
- Custom Bike Shop — 25% off
- Biker Businesses — 25% off
- Bunkers & Renovations — 25% off
To see more on what Rockstar has to offer, just head on over to their website.