Today Daybreak put H1Z1 into some downtime to introduce a new arcade mode titled Scavenger Hunt. Alongside the new mode, some bug fixes have also been addressed for PS4 players.
You’ll find two types of skulls across the map, each offering their own challenges and rewards:
Wasteland Skull (Easy)
These are easier to find throughout the map, collect 50 of these Wasteland Skulls before the end of the Hunt. However, they’re still in limited supply each match. Collecting the fifty skulls will award you 3 Silver Victory Crates (Skull progress carries between matches).
Skull of the King (Hard)
This is the skull from the first H1Z1 winner and is extremely rare. Only one per match can be found on the map. The Skull of the King is “haunted” and emits a golden glow that can both be heard and seen.
Locate this skull, acquire it, a win a match while possessing the Skull to unlock the elusive Scavenger Skull Helmet. This Skull can be looted ff others, and any lootbag with it will be clearly seen to contain it.
Scavenger Hunt will be available now until July 10th.
Updates and Bug Fixes
- Quick-throwing a grenade now properly interrupts shotgun reloads.
- Players are now awarded kill credit when damaging a player who then dies from falling damage.
- Revive timer now properly shows when beginning a revive right after healing.
- Reviving is now canceled if the player being revived crawls too far away from the reviver.
- Players will no longer go into a downed state if they die without any teammates still alive.
- Camera no longer transitions to first-person when downed while aiming down sights.
- Airstrike Signal is no longer missing tier info in the item pickup UI.
- Airstrike Signal can now be picked up when all throwable slots are occupied.
- Weapons now appear with their correct skins when dropped from opposing players.
To see what PC has to over, just go here.