Rockstar has a lot of discounts this week for GTA V players, as well as an extension from last weeks changes. There is no new mode or vehicle this week, but Rockstar did mention some of what they plan to include next week.
Gunrunning and Target Assault Bonuses
During Contraband week, Gunrunning Sell Missions will net you Double GTA$ and RP, now through April 16th. For all those bosses out there, your Research in now 50% faster.
Target Assault Races, the new mode released last week, is still offering Double GTA$ and RP. This is an extension, which will end April 16th.
Vehicle and Bunker Discounts
Below are some Warstock and Cache Carry discounts:
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Center Bays – 30% off
- Mk II Weapon Upgrade – 25% off
- Vom-Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY APC – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- BF Dune FAV – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- Declasse Weaponized Tampa – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY Nightshark – 25% off
There are a few Bunkers on sale, one is 50% off. All Bunker upgrades will also be on a 30% discount:
- Farmhouse Bunker – 50% off
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker – 45% off
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker – 40% off
- All Bunker Upgrades – 30% off
- All Bunker Renovations – 30% off
Two Legendary Motorsports vehicles are also on sale this week, including the Pfister Neon and Overflod Autarch — 25% off now through April 16th.
Premium Race and Time Trail Schedule
Premium Race — “The Loop” (locked to Rocket Voltic)
Time Trial — “Great Ocean Highway
Coming Next Week
Rockstar mentioned what players should expect next week. There will be a new mode, The Vespucci Job — you are either on the run in the vintage export Weeny Issi Classic (coming to the Southern San Andreas Super Autos dealership), or your in pursuit n an LSPD squad car. There will also be new vehicle arrivals from Legendary Motorsports and Elitás Travel — in the form of Vapid Flash GT Sports car and the Sea Sparrow Chopper. More info coming next week.