Daybreak Games has released a new patch for the PS4 version of H1Z1. This patch changes how much the gas wall damages players as the match progresses and changes how the game handles duplicate items from victory crates. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Duplicate items from Crates are a thing of the past! Now, if you get a duplicate item from a Crate, it will automatically be turned into Skulls that you can then spend in the Skull Exchange. If you already have some duplicate items, they will automatically be converted after this update when you visit the Customization screen. The Skull value of each duplicate item is based on its rarity level:
- Legendary: 125,000 Skulls
- Ultra-Rare: 46,875 Skulls
- Rare: 9,375 Skulls
- Uncommon: 5,000 Skulls
- Common: 3,750 Skulls
- Standard: 0 Skulls
- Kill and assist credit are now given to the players who initially knock down an enemy, not the players who eliminate them while they’re in a downed state.
- Damage has been ramped up for the later waves of toxic gas. During the last few phases of a match, it will be impossible to heal faster than the damage the toxic gas inflicts. See below for a graph comparing old and new toxic gas damage values over time:
- Fixed various wearables incorrectly dropping from eliminated players.
- Pink Motocross Armor now counts towards the Homemade Destruction Challenge.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quick-throwing the last throwable in your inventory.
Source: Daybreak Games