Rockstar added another Remix Adversary Mode today and is one of three that has been released since Rockstar announced them announced them a month ago. There may more remixes in the coming weeks, as Rockstar didn’t specify how many modes they were remixing. There’s also bonuses for GTA$ and RP, as well as the usual discounts.
Running Back (Remix)
The goal for Running Back (Remix) remains the same: to reach the end zone. Except, now there is a twist. Now the Panto (or the Runner) is both flanked and opposed by an upgraded fleet of 5-star recruits in Tezeracts. Rockstar stated this mode was “built specially to maximize the carnage and competition.”
Play to Unlock
Play through September 24th to unlock the Santo Capra Coins Livery for the HVY Menacer & Pegassi Oppressor Mk II.
Nightclub Bonuses and More
Get Double GTA$ and RP in Running Back (Remix) now through October 1st. Nightclub owners will see a 2X Boost on Nightclub Popularity gained from players dancing at their venue, now through September 24th.
Plus, take advantage of a 25% speed boost to both Nightclub Warehouse and Biker Business production.
Business Properties, High-End and Weaponized Vehicles Discounts
Warstock Cache & Carry
- Declasse Scramjet – 30% off
- Buckingham Akula – 40% off
- TM-02 Khanjali – 40% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 40% off
- Mammoth Avenger – 40% off
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up – 40% off
- Pegassi Zentorno – 40% off
- Pegassi Tempesta – 40% off
Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Karin Armored Kuruma – 40% off
- Ubermacht Sentinel Classic – 30% off
Maze Bank Foreclosures
- Facilities – 30% off
- Hangars – 30% off
- Bunkers – 30% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 40% off
- Biker Businesses – 40% off