Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is an upcoming RPG from indie studio Enigami. If you haven’t heard of it before then you’re in luck. The new overview trailer gives a brief look at many aspects of the game.
While the trailer already sums up most of the game, there are a few details not included. According to an official post by Enigami, Shiness: The Lighting Kingdom is due to release “in just a few weeks” on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Previously there was no release window beyond “soon”. The game also has a manga and soundtrack that is available to those who preorder on Steam.
For those unable to view the trailer here are the main features listed on the game’s steam page:
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation