Today servers for the Division 2 went down for maintenance and have since come back online with some fixes included. Todays patch was done server side and players will not have to download anything, the update is applied when you log in. Full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.
The Division 2 is available now for the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.