Massive released another patch for The Division 2 this morning, with downtime that lasted three hours. It wasn’t a very large patch, but fixed some annoying issues.
The Revive Hive, a Skill that obviously revives you and your fallen teammates, hasn’t been working properly. It’s supposed to automatically deploy if the equipped player goes down, which it doesn’t, and it hasn’t been resurrecting players in general.
It appears they have resolved the issue with automatic deploy, but are “working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.”
The patch also addresses the Crafting Bench and the T-pose enemies would get stuck in after death. You can see the small patch below:
Patch 2.1 — April 16th, 2019
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.