Respawn is still pumping out free DLC for Titanfall 2 and this next one is coming up on June 27th. It has been titled “The War Games” and it actually adjusts the game slightly, while giving players new maps, a new execution, and adding a permanent mode.
Respawn said they would have a trailer for us on launch day (kind of silly), but they did give us all the information regarding what was included with the next update:
Live Fire Map: Traffic
New Execution: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
- Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
This is where things change a little, instead of having the usual primary and anti-Titan weapon, players can now carry a 3rd weapon. This makes games a lot more gun intensive.
- 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
- Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
- New Featured Mode: Free Agents
- Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates will be provided in the patch notes closer to launch.