Seen on PlayStation blog, Respawn Entertainment announced they will be having another trial weekend, which is has been updated, and details of the next free DLC drop Colony Reborn.
The trial period for this weekend starts on March 30th and will run through April 3rd. It has been update since the last free trial run. Alongside full access to multiplayer, you can now play the Training Gauntlet and one mission called “The Beacon”. After the trial, both the Training Gauntlet and The Beacon mission will be free to play in perpetuity.
Besides the free trial, the free Colony Reborn DLC is also coming out on March 30th. Here is what it includes:
- New Map: Colony. This classic should be familiar to long time Titanfall fans. Set among a sleepy settler town, the dense center is filled with narrow streets, interiors, and rooftops surrounded by open Titan lanes.
- Weapon: R-101. Universally well regarded for its unique versatility, the R-101 platform has been a mainstay of human conflict since the first settlers arrived from the Core Systems. This version is outfitted with ACOG scope.
- New execution: Curb Check.
For Purchase — New Cosmetics
- Prime Titans: Northstar, Legion.
- Titan Art Nose Art: 5 new designs, 1 new Warpaint per Titan
- Camo pack: 20 camos
- Callsign pack: 20 banners, 20 patches
Respawn also made a bunch of bug fixes, balancing, and game improvements with this upcoming patch. They have not released the full patch notes yet, but will closer to launch.
There will also be Double XP from March 30th to April 2nd to celebrate the DLC drop and updated trial run.