Announced today via PlayStation’s blog, Frame Interactive (makers of Headmaster) revealed their new update Party Mode, which launched today.
This update is adding enhancement for the PS4 Pro, along with 9 more Party mode levels, and the ability to add your initials. You can see what they have added below:
PS4 Pro Enhancements
Headmaster will now be rendering its images up to 2x supersampling with MSAA (multisample anti-aliasing). This just means you’ll be able to better judge distance, speed, things that are important to what this game is trying to simulate. It runs at 90 FPS on both PS4 and PS4 Pro, but Pro will now be noticeably sharper.
Nine New Party Levels
The local multiplayer the team added has now been renamed to Party Mode and given more levels then they teased at launch. Some levels are completely new, while others are remixes of current elements. A list of all nine new levels was given, which you can see below:
- Big Monkey — A giant, inflatable, used car sale gorilla that acts out a low-rent King Kong circus performance. I should just stop there.
- Robert’s Room — Actually play in a room with mini balls and targets. See if you can dislodge Robert from the toilet.
- Rock and Bowl — Bowling redone with blacklights and splatter paint
- Basketcase — A newly done up basketball challenge.
- Speed Round 2 — A new speed round with special surprises
- Facility Tour — Several classic levels all in one, quickly moving between them in a single level.
- Non-Alcoholic Pong — Classic Headmaster non-beer pong rearranged
- Darts — It’s still darts taped to soccer balls like you’d expect
- Carnival — The classic carnival exam remixed for Party Mode
Enter Your Initials
Requested (I can see why) by players, they added a feature allowing you to enter your initials when you get an All-Time High Score for a Party Mode level on the PS4. So, go ahead and beat your girlfriend or roommate, put that A.S.S at the top just for kicks.